In this video I interview Peter Shankman, founder of Help a Reporter Out (HARO), vice-president of Vocus and author of Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World.
Peter shares the story of HARO and how customer service has evolved and gives insights into the best practices on how to engage with your customers on social media.
You’ll learn what you need to know to create a strong customer-service culture on social media.
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why you need to be consistent on social media
- The brands doing a great job on social media and why
- How social media impacts customers
- Why you need to listen four times as much as you talk
- How to discover the issues your customers have
- What you must avoid at all costs
- Why you must look up your customers
- How to determine which customers are influential
- Why it’s important to be relevant
What do you think? How do you connect with your customers on social media? Do you look them up? What tips on customer service do you have to share?
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.