In this video I interview Peter Shankman, founder of Help a Reporter Out (HARO), vice-president of Vocus and author of Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World.
Peter shares the story of HARO and how customer service has evolved and gives insights into the best practices on how to engage with your customers on social media.
You’ll learn what you need to know to create a strong customer-service culture on social media.
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty. You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why you need to be consistent on social media
- The brands doing a great job on social media and why
- How social media impacts customers
- Why you need to listen four times as much as you talk
- How to discover the issues your customers have
- What you must avoid at all costs
- Why you must look up your customers
- How to determine which customers are influential
- Why it’s important to be relevant
What do you think? How do you connect with your customers on social media? Do you look them up? What tips on customer service do you have to share?