Jason talks about how the smartphone revolution is changing social media and the businesses most likely to benefit from these trends. He also shares some of the biggest mistakes businesses continue to make today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- How location-based services are changing the way businesses use social media
- What types of businesses get the most out of location-based services
- How the smartphone revolution impacts social media marketing
- Why computer-based services will become more mobile-friendly
- Why businesses need to approach social media marketing with clear, attainable goals
- How larger companies are more strategic in their social media marketing
- Why more mainstream businesses will embrace social media in the future
How is mobile impacting your business ? What’s your experience with location-based marketing? Please leave your comments below.