Jason talks about how the smartphone revolution is changing social media and the businesses most likely to benefit from these trends. He also shares some of the biggest mistakes businesses continue to make today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Media Marketing Workshops (Online Training)
Want to improve your paid and organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn—and secure your future? Get ready to be coached by 14 of the world’s best social marketing pros in the most comprehensive social marketing training we've ever offered. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction so you can increase your reach, create amazing engagement, and sell more with social media. Become the marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- How location-based services are changing the way businesses use social media
- What types of businesses get the most out of location-based services
- How the smartphone revolution impacts social media marketing
- Why computer-based services will become more mobile-friendly
- Why businesses need to approach social media marketing with clear, attainable goals
- How larger companies are more strategic in their social media marketing
- Why more mainstream businesses will embrace social media in the future
How is mobile impacting your business ? What’s your experience with location-based marketing? Please leave your comments below.