Jason talks about how the smartphone revolution is changing social media and the businesses most likely to benefit from these trends. He also shares some of the biggest mistakes businesses continue to make today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS April 20TH!
- How location-based services are changing the way businesses use social media
- What types of businesses get the most out of location-based services
- How the smartphone revolution impacts social media marketing
- Why computer-based services will become more mobile-friendly
- Why businesses need to approach social media marketing with clear, attainable goals
- How larger companies are more strategic in their social media marketing
- Why more mainstream businesses will embrace social media in the future
How is mobile impacting your business ? What’s your experience with location-based marketing? Please leave your comments below.