Jason talks about how the smartphone revolution is changing social media and the businesses most likely to benefit from these trends. He also shares some of the biggest mistakes businesses continue to make today.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- How location-based services are changing the way businesses use social media
- What types of businesses get the most out of location-based services
- How the smartphone revolution impacts social media marketing
- Why computer-based services will become more mobile-friendly
- Why businesses need to approach social media marketing with clear, attainable goals
- How larger companies are more strategic in their social media marketing
- Why more mainstream businesses will embrace social media in the future
How is mobile impacting your business ? What’s your experience with location-based marketing? Please leave your comments below.