Ann talks about how she manages being the public face on Twitter for her organization. She also shares how her own Twitter strategy has evolved over the last 2 years.
In this video Ann also discusses the challenges of having employees represent your brands on social media and how to approach social media policies.
This video contains many great tips for businesses using social media. Here are some of them to listen for:
Get Facebook Ads Training—Online!
The Facebook Ads Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to better understand the latest Facebook ads strategies and improve their testing and analysis. The world’s top Facebook ads experts show you their proven techniques. The Facebook Ads Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
- How Ann mixes business and personal tweets on Twitter
- Why businesses struggle to humanize their brand
- Why it’s important to identify your goals for social media and to put bumpers in place
- How to set social media policies that work
- Why employees represent their business in a wider environment today and how this impacts the hiring process
- How social media beginners should start by wading in and listening before they speak
What takeaways do you have after listening to Ann? What’s your experience of Twitter? How does your social media policy work for your company? Please share you comments below.