Ann talks about how she manages being the public face on Twitter for her organization. She also shares how her own Twitter strategy has evolved over the last 2 years.
In this video Ann also discusses the challenges of having employees represent your brands on social media and how to approach social media policies.
This video contains many great tips for businesses using social media. Here are some of them to listen for:
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- How Ann mixes business and personal tweets on Twitter
- Why businesses struggle to humanize their brand
- Why it’s important to identify your goals for social media and to put bumpers in place
- How to set social media policies that work
- Why employees represent their business in a wider environment today and how this impacts the hiring process
- How social media beginners should start by wading in and listening before they speak
What takeaways do you have after listening to Ann? What’s your experience of Twitter? How does your social media policy work for your company? Please share you comments below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Wednesday! 🔥