Ann talks about how she manages being the public face on Twitter for her organization. She also shares how her own Twitter strategy has evolved over the last 2 years.
In this video Ann also discusses the challenges of having employees represent your brands on social media and how to approach social media policies.
This video contains many great tips for businesses using social media. Here are some of them to listen for:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty. You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- How Ann mixes business and personal tweets on Twitter
- Why businesses struggle to humanize their brand
- Why it’s important to identify your goals for social media and to put bumpers in place
- How to set social media policies that work
- Why employees represent their business in a wider environment today and how this impacts the hiring process
- How social media beginners should start by wading in and listening before they speak
What takeaways do you have after listening to Ann? What’s your experience of Twitter? How does your social media policy work for your company? Please share you comments below.