In this video I interview Jennifer Love, Senior Vice President of Communications at H&R Block. Jennifer shares how H&R Block adapts conversations across all channels to create customer experiences which bring in tons of referrals.
You’ll hear how she adapts her social media tactics to get the most value out of the 120-day tax season and why she strives to pull in questions and how she answers them in a challenging real-time environment.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn about H&R Block’s social media communication plan in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019.
- Why it’s important to engage with customers on their channel of choice
- How to use different tactics on Facebook, Twitter and on your blog
- How to share tips and helpful content as related to their customers needs in the tax cycle
- How to create a one-on-one environment by assigning one pro for each person and monitoring results
- How to invite people to go off the grid to find solutions one-on-one (6 out of 10 of these people come back online to say how happy they are)
- Why you need to be empathic, think about solutions and try a variety of different things
- How to set up an internal social media hub to have the social media savvy experts ready to respond to questions as they arise
- The tool Jennifer uses to manage trending topics, know who has answered what and figure out how to improve the customer’s experience
- Why you don’t have to answer everything and how to leverage generic answers to help thousands of people.
What did you learn from this video? What social media tactics do you use to improve customer relations? Please leave your comments below.