Lisa tells the story of BlogHer, the fifth largest blog network. She also shares insights and tips for successful blogs and current trends for women bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Ditch the Travel and Experience World-Class Training
Want to take advantage of incredible social marketing training, but just can’t travel right now?
Attend Social Media Marketing World virtually with our new On-Demand Ticket. You’ll walk away with real business-building ideas, without ever leaving your home or office. Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want!CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How blogging changes the voice of women
- Why blogging is the perfect tool for women
- Why you should find a community when you start blogging
- How to build your blog community
- What the popular topics are for women bloggers
- How to manage an online community
- How to set up your blog to drive revenue
- Examples of blog-to-book stories
Do you belong to a blogging community? What tips do you have to share for women bloggers? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥