Avinash shares how the free enterprise-class tools available through Google Analytics impact businesses today.
He explains how your social media activity influences the behavior of your business audience to help you improve your results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Becoming Well-Known Course (Closes Soon)
What could you achieve if more people heard your message? Imagine building a name for yourself and becoming a top pro in your industry. If you want to be more known, but don’t know how, check out this new course from our founder Michael Stelzner. He’s mentored and advised dozens of industry pros, including Amy Porterfield, Mari Smith, and Pat Flynn. Let him guide you through his proven process to Becoming Well-Known
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- What you should monitor on Google Analytics and why
- How to quickly identify bad landing pages
- What “bounce rates” are and the problems they highlight
- How to define outcomes and conversions
- How to monitor people for different purposes
- What the connection is between Google and social media
- How Google Analytics can help you understand your social media results
- What metrics businesses need to follow on social media
- How to quantify your social media efforts to improve your results
- Why you should monitor the wave of retweets instead of individual retweets
Do you use Google Analytics? What tips do you have to share on monitoring Analytics? Please leave them below.