Avinash shares how the free enterprise-class tools available through Google Analytics impact businesses today.
He explains how your social media activity influences the behavior of your business audience to help you improve your results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- What you should monitor on Google Analytics and why
- How to quickly identify bad landing pages
- What “bounce rates” are and the problems they highlight
- How to define outcomes and conversions
- How to monitor people for different purposes
- What the connection is between Google and social media
- How Google Analytics can help you understand your social media results
- What metrics businesses need to follow on social media
- How to quantify your social media efforts to improve your results
- Why you should monitor the wave of retweets instead of individual retweets
Do you use Google Analytics? What tips do you have to share on monitoring Analytics? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.