Avinash shares how the free enterprise-class tools available through Google Analytics impact businesses today.
He explains how your social media activity influences the behavior of your business audience to help you improve your results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Become the Social Media Marketing Rockstar for Your Business
Meet your secret team that makes you look like a social media genius and empowers you to embrace change! We’re a genuine community of marketers from your friends at Social Media Examiner. And we’re here to support you. Think of us as your career insurance policy. We keep you focused on what matters. We make sure you won’t be left behind as the changes keep coming. Join the Social Media Marketing Society. Get access to monthly online training, expert support, and a thriving community of marketers who will empower you to succeed.JOIN NOW - CLOSES SOON
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- What you should monitor on Google Analytics and why
- How to quickly identify bad landing pages
- What “bounce rates” are and the problems they highlight
- How to define outcomes and conversions
- How to monitor people for different purposes
- What the connection is between Google and social media
- How Google Analytics can help you understand your social media results
- What metrics businesses need to follow on social media
- How to quantify your social media efforts to improve your results
- Why you should monitor the wave of retweets instead of individual retweets
Do you use Google Analytics? What tips do you have to share on monitoring Analytics? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Friday! 🔥