C.C. explains why content marketing is important for businesses and the role it plays in building trusted relationships. He also shares how businesses can create stories to connect with customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- How to stand out above the stream of content online
- Discover C.C.'s favorite case study of successful content marketing
- How you can build relationships with your customers through the content you publish
- Why it's important for businesses to tell stories
- How guidelines can help you create a successful content strategy
- How great content can impact your business
- How to tell stories with your content
- How the real-time trend will impact stories and content marketing
- Why filters are needed to find the good content
Do you use strategic content marketing for your business? If so, what tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.