C.C. explains why content marketing is important for businesses and the role it plays in building trusted relationships. He also shares how businesses can create stories to connect with customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- How to stand out above the stream of content online
- Discover C.C.’s favorite case study of successful content marketing
- How you can build relationships with your customers through the content you publish
- Why it’s important for businesses to tell stories
- How guidelines can help you create a successful content strategy
- How great content can impact your business
- How to tell stories with your content
- How the real-time trend will impact stories and content marketing
- Why filters are needed to find the good content
Do you use strategic content marketing for your business? If so, what tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.