In this video I interview C.C. Chapman, co-author of Content Rules.
C.C. explains why content marketing is important for businesses and the role it plays in building trusted relationships. He also shares how businesses can create stories to connect with customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- How to stand out above the stream of content online
- Discover C.C.'s favorite case study of successful content marketing
- How you can build relationships with your customers through the content you publish
- Why it's important for businesses to tell stories
- How guidelines can help you create a successful content strategy
- How great content can impact your business
- How to tell stories with your content
- How the real-time trend will impact stories and content marketing
- Why filters are needed to find the good content
Connect with C.C. on Twitter @cc_chapman, on Facebook and check out C.C.'s blog.
Do you use strategic content marketing for your business? If so, what tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS