Lauren shares how Aetna is to building a corporate presence on social media instead of focusing on a campaign approach in their marketing efforts as they have done in the past.
You'll discover what they're doing to achieve this within their social community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
- How regulatory issues impact social media strategies
- Why create a community of engagement
- What to monitor online to go beyond the ego search
- How to monitor social activity to understand conversations
- How to create guidelines to deal with negative feedback
- Why you need to have social media policies in place first
What do you think? How is your business integrating social media? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.