Lauren shares how Aetna is to building a corporate presence on social media instead of focusing on a campaign approach in their marketing efforts as they have done in the past.
You’ll discover what they’re doing to achieve this within their social community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Social Media Marketing Workshops (Online Training)
Want to improve your paid and organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn—and secure your future? Get ready to be coached by 14 of the world’s best social marketing pros in the most comprehensive social marketing training we've ever offered. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction so you can increase your reach, create amazing engagement, and sell more with social media. Become the marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
- How regulatory issues impact social media strategies
- Why create a community of engagement
- What to monitor online to go beyond the ego search
- How to monitor social activity to understand conversations
- How to create guidelines to deal with negative feedback
- Why you need to have social media policies in place first
What do you think? How is your business integrating social media? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.