Lauren shares how Aetna is to building a corporate presence on social media instead of focusing on a campaign approach in their marketing efforts as they have done in the past.
You’ll discover what they’re doing to achieve this within their social community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
- How regulatory issues impact social media strategies
- Why create a community of engagement
- What to monitor online to go beyond the ego search
- How to monitor social activity to understand conversations
- How to create guidelines to deal with negative feedback
- Why you need to have social media policies in place first
What do you think? How is your business integrating social media? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥