Lauren shares how Aetna is to building a corporate presence on social media instead of focusing on a campaign approach in their marketing efforts as they have done in the past.
You’ll discover what they’re doing to achieve this within their social community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Video Marketing Training—Online!
The Video Marketing Summit is ideal for any marketer who wants to increase their visibility, influence, and sales with video. Twelve of the world’s top video marketing experts will show you how to do this on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The Video Marketing Summit is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
- How regulatory issues impact social media strategies
- Why create a community of engagement
- What to monitor online to go beyond the ego search
- How to monitor social activity to understand conversations
- How to create guidelines to deal with negative feedback
- Why you need to have social media policies in place first
What do you think? How is your business integrating social media? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.