Lauren shares how Aetna is to building a corporate presence on social media instead of focusing on a campaign approach in their marketing efforts as they have done in the past.
You'll discover what they're doing to achieve this within their social community.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- How to integrate social media into your marketing strategy
- How regulatory issues impact social media strategies
- Why create a community of engagement
- What to monitor online to go beyond the ego search
- How to monitor social activity to understand conversations
- How to create guidelines to deal with negative feedback
- Why you need to have social media policies in place first
What do you think? How is your business integrating social media? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS