Chris shares the story of how he took advantage of cheap airplane tickets to hold roundtables in various cities to start the Social Media Club and how it has evolved since then.
You’ll also find out what businesses are doing wrong in social media today and hear how Chris sees human nature impacting the future of social media.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Social Media Marketing Society (Ongoing Online Training)
Want to confidently secure your future? Is your mission to bring in more revenue, attract better leads, or increase exposure for your company or clients? The Society Media Marketing Society is the ultimate resource for marketers—a place where you can discover new marketing ideas, improve your results, get support, and become indispensable. Join thousands of your peers and receive ongoing training, support from pros, and access to a community of supportive marketers who understand your struggle.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- How the evolution of the web has influenced social media
- Why consumers need to know how to filter information
- Why social media is about being a rockstar
- Whether good content is all you need to be heard
- How the “long tail lengthens and the head strengthens” and what this means for your social media strategy
- Why Facebook is a great tool to bring people together
- How enterprise social media uses either “social” or “leading” tactics
What were your takeaways from this video? How do you see the evolution of social media? Please leave your comments below.