Chris shares the story of how he took advantage of cheap airplane tickets to hold roundtables in various cities to start the Social Media Club and how it has evolved since then.
You’ll also find out what businesses are doing wrong in social media today and hear how Chris sees human nature impacting the future of social media.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- How the evolution of the web has influenced social media
- Why consumers need to know how to filter information
- Why social media is about being a rockstar
- Whether good content is all you need to be heard
- How the “long tail lengthens and the head strengthens” and what this means for your social media strategy
- Why Facebook is a great tool to bring people together
- How enterprise social media uses either “social” or “leading” tactics
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Event starts Sunday, March 1, 2020.
What were your takeaways from this video? How do you see the evolution of social media? Please leave your comments below.