In this video I interview Becky Carroll, who is the author of the great new book, The Hidden Power of Your Customers.
Becky shares the story and meaning behind her “ROCK” strategy and why it is so important to focus on your existing customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- What you need to know so you can focus on giving your existing customers the whole package
- How to generate new opportunity for a business of any size
- How to make your product into an orchestrated customer experience
- How to go beyond just customer service
- What is the best way to provide Killer Customer Service
- How you can discover who your true advocates are
Connect with Becky on Twitter @bcarroll7. You can also check out Becky's blog: Customers ROCK!.
What do you think? How do you generate more opportunity with existing customers? What tips do you have to share about your customer service? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS