Becky shares the story and meaning behind her “ROCK” strategy and why it is so important to focus on your existing customers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Friday, September 20th 2019.
- What you need to know so you can focus on giving your existing customers the whole package
- How to generate new opportunity for a business of any size
- How to make your product into an orchestrated customer experience
- How to go beyond just customer service
- What is the best way to provide Killer Customer Service
- How you can discover who your true advocates are
What do you think? How do you generate more opportunity with existing customers? What tips do you have to share about your customer service? Please leave them below.