You’ll also learn about the hot concept of the 118 rule and how to create the digital version of your elevator pitch.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why you need to focus on the key questions to ask about your business
- Why you only have 8 seconds to hook someone and 110 seconds to sell them
- How a Chief Listening Officer can help develop your business
- Why it’s not about what you say your brand is but how you deliver the message
- What people are doing wrong on social media
- Why you never control your brand and what you need to do instead
- Why 1/3 of all businesses get social media straight away, 1/3 eventually get it and 1/3 will never get it
- How good marketers use a blend of communication tools
What do you think about the mirror test and creating your brand? Do you have a digital elevator pitch? Please leave your comments below.