In this video I interview Shani Higgins, CEO of Technorati.
Shani shares information on the business of blogging and current blogging trends. Discover how much money bloggers make and learn more about the opportunities brands now offer bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
- How blogging is intertwined with social media
- Current trends in who is blogging and where there is growth
- The state of corporate blogs
- The average number of blogs bloggers have today
- How brands are blogging
- How brands are connecting with bloggers
- Why probloggers are approached up to a thousand times a week
- What brands need to know before connecting with bloggers
- The average salary of bloggers
- The additional opportunities brands are offering bloggers to make money
- What's next for Technorati to improve the business of blogging
Does your business have a blog? What has been your experience? Please leave your comments below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.