The Rules of Social Media Debunked
In this video I interview Jason Falls, co-author of No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business No-Hype Guide and founder of Social Media Explorer.
Jason talks about the rules of social media and what to do to find the social media best practices you need for your business. He also shares insights into how small businesses can manage everything on social media.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to identify which advice to follow on social media
- How to find out the best times to post your content on social media
- Why you need to know your business and understand your audience
- How tools like Spredfast, Expion and Argyle Social work with Facebook
- Why you need to listen to your community first
What do you think? Are there social media rules and best practices that fit all types of companies? How do you establish social media best practices for your business? Please share your comments below.