The Best Ways to Make Your Brand Social
David explains why you need to become a social business before you can become a social brand. You’ll also find out where to start your social business planning and what to expect in the future.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to prepare your business for social media
- Why you should start with small projects on social media
- Why social media ROI is an excuse for inaction
- How to identify more economic metrics other than sales
- What success is for businesses on social media
- Why the ability to create a social experience is critical
What are your thoughts on social business? Please leave your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »