How to Use LinkedIn for Business (a Lewis Howes Interview)
Listen to the useful tips Lewis shares in this video to get the most out of this business networking platform. Below you’ll find a few takeaways to listen for.
Here is what you’ll learn in this interview:
- Why businesses should be on LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn questions and answers to benefit your business
- Why you need to complete your LinkedIn profile 100%
- How to set up the links in your profile for stronger calls to action
- How to use LinkedIn groups
- Why you should add as many contacts as possible
You can find out more about Lewis on his website here.
Do you use LinkedIn? How is it working for you? Have you tried any of these tips? Please comment below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »