How to Grow a Mega-Blog: Insights From Zen Habits
Leo talks about the story behind growing Zen Habits to over 210,000 subscribers. And he also shares how to simplify life and focus on things that matter most to get more done while doing less.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Leo grew Zen Habits into a mega-blog by sharing real stuff
- What the turning points were that made the difference in growing Zen Habits
- What to write about to grow your blog readership
- How social media helped grow Leo’s blog
- How to simplify your life, do less and get more done
- Why you should focus on things with more impact
- Learn to say no, even to yourself
Leo’s biggest blogging tip: If you are genuine, all you need is to focus on helping people and pour your heart into that in order to succeed.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? What has worked well for you in growing your blog? Please share your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »