How to Grow a Blog Community With Social Media
In this video I interview Darren Rowse, co-author of the best-selling book ProBlogger and founder of the popular blog ProBlogger. You’ll find out how blogging has changed and what you need to know to adapt to these changes.
Darren talks about how he uses social media to build stronger relationships with his blog audience and gives you tips to find which social media platforms work best for your blog.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how blogging has changed:
- The shift in blog monetization
- Why you should create content to make money
- How to get traffic to your blog
- Why you need to get off your own blog to become successful
- How to find where your audience is online
- How Darren uses Flickr to build a stronger community around his photography blog
- How Facebook can enhance your blogging
- How to seed your blog content on Facebook
What changes have you noticed in blogging? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »