How To Get Your Social Media Message Right
In this video I interview Michael Brito, vice president of Edelman Digital. Michael has worked with some big brands such as Hewlett Packard, Yahoo and Intel.
Michael explains why there’s a need to get your social media message right today and how businesses can use governance and training to do this. And you’ll also hear a great tip on how to get more out of your social media activities.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to avoid broadcasting several different messages on social media
- Who the right people are to own your messaging
- Why Intel does a great job using social media
- What things businesses can do to get more out of social media
- What kind of actions business should take
- Current trends in social media
- How important it is to mobilize your employee base on social media
How do you ensure your social media message is the right one for your business? Please share your comments below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »