How to Connect With Local Customers Via Facebook
Dennis shares tips on how to set up a successful Facebook strategy for local businesses.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to use Facebook to capitalize on reaching local markets
- The number of fans brands want to have on Facebook
- Why you need to build a critical mass for successful Facebook marketing
- Why you need to leverage the existing friends your business already has
- How to know whether the Facebook fans you have are a worthwhile investment
- How social lead generation is different
- What analytics you need to track social lead generation
- Why small brands are better at Facebook marketing
- How to start with a solid marketing strategy
- What you can learn from communication problems already encountered on email marketing
Does your business have a successful Facebook strategy? What tips do you have to share about leveraging your Facebook marketing? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »