How Big Businesses Can Manage Social Media
Michael is also the SVP of Social Business Planning at Edelman Digital.
Michael shares insights into the key factors that influence how larger businesses can benefit from engaging in social media, and how these activities should be managed.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why it’s important to have plans in place for different business needs
- What businesses need to keep in mind when expanding globally
- Which tools you need to manage your social media activities
- The importance of having a good social relationship management platform
- Why it’s essential to have policies and guidelines for your employees
- How to build trust internally with employees
What do you think? Are you part of a big business that is managing social media effectively? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »