Wondering how fellow marketers are using social media?
Want to know what marketers plan to do with organic social activities, video marketing, and social ads?
In our 13th annual social media study, we surveyed more than 4,300 marketers who reveal details you won’t find anywhere else.
How Are Marketers Using Social Media?
To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner commissioned its 13th annual study, the 2021 Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
This is the longest-running study in our industry. The report covers all major social platforms, organic and paid activities, video marketing, and much more.
In this free 40-page report, you’ll discover 50+ charts covering:
- How marketers plan on changing their organic social media use by platform.
- The platforms marketers are focused on for stories, native video, and live video.
- How marketers plan on changing their video marketing in the future.
- The social ad platforms marketers are using.
- Whether Facebook marketing is still growing.
We examine how B2B social media marketing differs from B2C businesses and so much more!
If you’re responsible for marketing your business or care about social media marketing trends, you’ll want to closely analyze all of the information in this free 40-page report and use it to persuade others.