Wondering how fellow marketers are using social media?
Want to know what marketers plan to do with organic social activities, video marketing, and social ads?
In our 11th annual social media study, we surveyed more than 4,800 marketers who reveal details you won’t find anywhere else.
How Are Marketers Using Social Media?
To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner commissioned its 11th annual study, the 2019 Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
This is the longest-running study in our industry. The report covers all major social platforms, organic and paid activities, video marketing, and much more.
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- How marketers plan on changing their future organic activities, by platform.
- The video channels most popular with marketers, the length and orientation of their videos, and their use of live video.
- How marketers plan on changing their video marketing in the future.
- The social advertising platforms marketers are using.
- Which ad platforms marketers plan to focus on in the future.
- Whether Facebook marketing is still growing.
- What marketers think about Messenger bots.
We examine how B2B social media marketing differs from B2C businesses and much more.
If you’re responsible for marketing your business or care about the social media marketing trends, you’ll want to closely analyze all of the information in this free 46-page report and use it to persuade others.
Download Now—Until May 31st
Alternatively, read the report online below…
NOTE: Having trouble downloading? The file may not display properly in some browsers. Try right-clicking (or control-click on Mac) to save it to your hard drive. Alternatively, view in Scribd.
What do you think about the findings in the Social Media Marketing Industry Report? Please share your comments in the box below and let your peers know about this study.