In this video I interview Jay Berkowitz, author of The Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing Workbook.
Jay shares an innovative way to beat your competition using special social channels and critical tips on how to improve your social media marketing.
Be sure to check below for the other takeaways.
In this video you’ll also learn:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training!
Want to keep ahead of your competitors? Need to master a social platform? Discover how to improve your social media marketing at Social Media Marketing World 2020, brought to you by your friends at Social Media Examiner. You’ll rub shoulders with the biggest names and brands in social media, soak up countless tips and new strategies, and enjoy extensive networking opportunities . Don’t miss the industry’s largest conference. Get in early for big discounts.
Sale ends Tuesday, December 10th, 2019.
- Why you should listen first to monitor what’s happening then go out and make friends
- How the 3 “E”s help improve your social participation
- Why the first Golden Rule is there are no rules
- How his podcast only has 30 direct competitors (compared to his blog with millions)
- How to get experts on podcasts using Technorati and WeFollow
- Where social media is going
What do you think? Do you like Jay’s ideas? Please comment below…