In this video I interview Jay Berkowitz, author of The Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing Workbook.
Jay shares an innovative way to beat your competition using special social channels and critical tips on how to improve your social media marketing.
Be sure to check below for the other takeaways.
In this video you’ll also learn:
Social Media Marketing Workshops (Online Training)
Want to improve your paid and organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or LinkedIn—and secure your future? Get ready to be coached by 14 of the world’s best social marketing pros in the most comprehensive social marketing training we've ever offered. You’ll receive step-by-step live instruction so you can increase your reach, create amazing engagement, and sell more with social media. Become the marketing hero for your company and clients as you implement strategies that get proven results. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
- Why you should listen first to monitor what’s happening then go out and make friends
- How the 3 “E”s help improve your social participation
- Why the first Golden Rule is there are no rules
- How his podcast only has 30 direct competitors (compared to his blog with millions)
- How to get experts on podcasts using Technorati and WeFollow
- Where social media is going
What do you think? Do you like Jay’s ideas? Please comment below…