In this video I interview Jay Berkowitz, author of The Ten Golden Rules of Internet Marketing Workbook.
Jay shares an innovative way to beat your competition using special social channels and critical tips on how to improve your social media marketing.
Be sure to check below for the other takeaways.
In this video you’ll also learn:
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Why you should listen first to monitor what’s happening then go out and make friends
- How the 3 “E”s help improve your social participation
- Why the first Golden Rule is there are no rules
- How his podcast only has 30 direct competitors (compared to his blog with millions)
- How to get experts on podcasts using Technorati and WeFollow
- Where social media is going
What do you think? Do you like Jay’s ideas? Please comment below…
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Wednesday! 🔥