In this video I interview Steve Rubel, Senior Vice President at Edelman Digital. Steve advises some of the biggest names in the world, such as Dannon, Hewlett Packard, Pepsi and Microsoft, on social media.
Watch this video to pick up some of the nuggets of social media advice he gives his clients. One valuable tip Steve gives is about “shared mutual gain” and what it means. Steve also explains why he quit blogging.
You will also learn why Steve believes digital is mandatory and not optional. And here are a few other takeaways:
Become the Social Media Marketing Rockstar for Your Business
Meet your secret team that makes you look like a social media genius and empowers you to embrace change! We’re a genuine community of marketers from your friends at Social Media Examiner. And we’re here to support you. Think of us as your career insurance policy. We keep you focused on what matters. We make sure you won’t be left behind as the changes keep coming. Join the Social Media Marketing Society. Get access to monthly online training, expert support, and a thriving community of marketers who will empower you to succeed.CLICK HERE TO ENVISION A BETTER FUTURE
- Why you need to have a presence on all social networks where your customers are spending time.
- How to use mixed messages to tailor your stories to different venues.
- How to measure social media metrics.
- Why the different vectors of reach, engagement and reputation lead to trust.
- Why it’s important to understand people & understand business.
What are your takeaways? Do you agree that blogging is old? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.