In this interview, Jason shares the biggest mistake businesses make when using social media. He also shows the similarities between social media and public relations, how to engage customers and his excellent insights into the future of social media.
After you watch the video, be sure to read the takeaways listed below and let us know what resonated with you most.
Here are some of the key points Jason shares in this video:
Experience Social Media Marketing World Without the Travel
Imagine learning from the world's top social marketing pros without ever leaving your home or office.
Attend Social Media Marketing World virtually with an On-Demand Ticket. Watch all the sessions, keynotes, and workshops when and where you want! You’ll walk away with real business-building ideas without having to deal with the stress or expense of travel.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Listen to your competition as well as your current customers and what they are saying about your company
- Social media conversations are dialogues and even “multi-logues” where others listen to your 1-on-1 conversations
- Social media is about building long term lasting relationships with customers
- Listen for and respond to both positive and negative comments multiplies the good vibes around your brand
- Soon businesses will be creating social businesses where customers come for community and not just to buy your product
- The best social media programs take the online world and move it to the offline world
What’s next for Jason? He’s busy consulting, writing projects and creating an online learning portal for businesses to learn basic social media techniques.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? Please share your comments below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Friday! 🔥