In this interview, Jason shares the biggest mistake businesses make when using social media. He also shows the similarities between social media and public relations, how to engage customers and his excellent insights into the future of social media.
After you watch the video, be sure to read the takeaways listed below and let us know what resonated with you most.
Here are some of the key points Jason shares in this video:
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
- Listen to your competition as well as your current customers and what they are saying about your company
- Social media conversations are dialogues and even “multi-logues” where others listen to your 1-on-1 conversations
- Social media is about building long term lasting relationships with customers
- Listen for and respond to both positive and negative comments multiplies the good vibes around your brand
- Soon businesses will be creating social businesses where customers come for community and not just to buy your product
- The best social media programs take the online world and move it to the offline world
What’s next for Jason? He’s busy consulting, writing projects and creating an online learning portal for businesses to learn basic social media techniques.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? Please share your comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.