In this interview, Jason shares the biggest mistake businesses make when using social media. He also shows the similarities between social media and public relations, how to engage customers and his excellent insights into the future of social media.
After you watch the video, be sure to read the takeaways listed below and let us know what resonated with you most.
Here are some of the key points Jason shares in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS April 20TH!
- Listen to your competition as well as your current customers and what they are saying about your company
- Social media conversations are dialogues and even “multi-logues” where others listen to your 1-on-1 conversations
- Social media is about building long term lasting relationships with customers
- Listen for and respond to both positive and negative comments multiplies the good vibes around your brand
- Soon businesses will be creating social businesses where customers come for community and not just to buy your product
- The best social media programs take the online world and move it to the offline world
What’s next for Jason? He’s busy consulting, writing projects and creating an online learning portal for businesses to learn basic social media techniques.
What was your biggest takeaway from this video? Please share your comments below.