Anita shares how social media impacts small businesses. You’ll discover which small businesses are slow to adopt social media and where social media brings the best results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS May 7TH!
- Find out what type of small businesses might not get much business from social media
- Tips for small businesses to use social media successfully
- Why you need to avoid sending the message “click my junk”
- Why you need to stick with social media to see impressive returns over time
- The common mistakes small businesses make
- What your online place of business says about your business
- The big trends for small businesses
- How small businesses are adopting mobile marketing
- How some small businesses excel at using social media
- How tablets have impacted mobile marketing
- What BizSugar is and how to get visibility for your business content
Are you part of a small business? Do you use social media to market your business? What has been your experience with using social media? Please leave your comments below.