If you’ve pondered any of these thoughts, look no further. All the answers are right here in this free report.
To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner commissioned the 2010 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. We set out to uncover the “who, what, where, when and why” of social media marketing with this report.
A significant 1900 of your peers provided the type of valuable insight you won’t find elsewhere. In this free report you’ll discover:
- The top 10 social media questions marketers want answered
- How much time marketers invest with social media activities
- The top benefits of social media and how time invested impacts results
- The most used social media tools
- Marketers future social media plans
- And much more!
If you’re in charge of marketing for your business, you’ll want to closely analyze the pages of this report and use it to persuade others.
Remember, the nature of social media is to “share”, so if you like the report please let your peers know about it.
This report is free when you register for Social Media Examiner’s FREE updates. Simply complete the below form and we will send you the report.
What do you think about these findings? Please share your comment in the box below.