Open Position: Membership Coordinator
Social Media Examiner is looking for a full-time, US-based employee to help support our membership products. We are seeking an experienced individual with five or more years of administrative and project management experience, ideally in marketing-focused environments.
This individual will assist in daily operations and on-going projects, handle administration and production for training sessions, and manage communications.
The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter, is resourceful, and has excellent communication skills. It’s a bonus if you have social media marketing experience.
- Manage Asana project boards
- Communicate with speakers and members
- Setup and produce training sessions
- Maintain website content
- Collect data
- Keep resource documents updated
- Assist with new and ongoing projects
- Prepare progress reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of five years experience in operations or project management.
- Very organized with strong follow-through skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Works well with remote teams
- Is able to multi-task and adapt to change
- Is a fast learner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Experience in Asana (or similar project management tools)
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Google Slides / Powerpoint / Keynote
- Moderate proficiency in WordPress
- Email platforms such as Drip, Aweber, Mailchimp, etc
- Basic video production (Vimeo)
Here’s what you need to know about Social Media Examiner:
- Our creed: We believe that smart marketing helps any business compete with the largest players in their industry.
- Who we serve: We help marketers become superstars for their businesses or clients.
- We produce lots of content! Our articles, videos, and podcasts are the gold standard in the marketing industry. Millions of marketers find us indispensable.
- Our products: We’re in the business of training and insight. We produce the largest marketing conference in the social media industry: Social Media Marketing World. We also have the largest membership organization, the Social Media Marketing Society. We continuously innovate our offerings.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Were you made for a job like this? If so, here’s what’s in it for you:
🔥 Your work will make a lasting impact on marketers all around the world.
🔥 🔥 You’ll join the team of a respected and growing company.
🔥 🔥 🔥 You’ll be involved with the growth of new products.
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Salary is $50,000 to $65,000 depending on experience and location. You’ll receive all the other benefits you’d expect—a 401(K) with matching, full health benefits, and bonus opportunities.
Application deadline: October 19, 2021.