Marketing Project Specialist
We are accepting applications until Friday, July 20th, 2018.
Social Media Examiner is an online media company that helps millions of marketers discover how to best use social media. Our main products include a membership organization, online trainings, and a large conference. We are on a growth trajectory.
Social Media Examiner is looking for a full-time marketing project specialist to work in our headquarter offices in Poway, California. We are seeking an experienced individual with five or more years of project management experience, specifically in marketing-focused environments. This individual will help plan, coordinate, and move many simultaneous marketing tasks forward—such as email campaigns, advertising, and video production—while working with multiple employees and contractors. The ideal candidate thrives under pressure, is very organized, is a strong people person, has marketing experience, and enjoys seeing projects through to completion.
- Assist the marketing team by planning, scheduling, and making sure marketing tasks are completed
- Create and manage marketing timelines
- Document and track project details using Trello
- Develop process improvements
- Prepare progress reports
- Facilitate meetings with team members as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of five years experience coordinating marketing activities
- Very organized with strong follow-through skills
- Proven success in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Works well with others
- Is able to multi-task and adapt to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Trello (or similar project management tools)
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets or MS Office
- Proofreading/editing experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus