Social Media Examiner is looking for a part-time contractor to assist with production of the Social Media Marketing Talk Show.
The ideal candidate possesses strong administrative and communication skills, has 3 to 5 years experience with social media marketing, and understands which updates and platform changes impact marketers.
This is a remote position; 10-15 hours per week
- Research, track, and log social media marketing news, twice each weekday.
- Recruit and schedule qualified guests for the Social Media Marketing Talk Show.
- Provide pre-production support for the weekly livestream.
- Provide production support for the weekly livestream.
- Manage pre- and post-production of content for publication on audio and video channels.
- Must reside in the United States
- Minimum of 3 years experience with social media marketing
- Highly organized, detail conscious, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Is able to multi-task and adapt to change
- Excellent communication skills and strong follow-through skills
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workload and work schedules
- Willingness to help others even when it’s not your responsibility
- Tech savvy, can fully utilize technology to increase efficiency and productivity
- Experience in Asana (or similar project management tools)
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets
- Email and chat communication, specifically quick response times
- Social Media Marketing experience helpful
- Experience with Streamyard, YouTube, and Art19 a plus
- Proofreading/editing experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Were you made for a job like this? If so, here’s what’s in it for you:
🔥 Your work will make a lasting impact on marketers all around the world.
🔥 🔥 You’ll join the team of a respected and growing company.
🔥 🔥 🔥 You’ll work with teams and divisions across the company.
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 $30-$40 per hour, DOE.
👉 Application deadline: August 2, 2022 👈