Bart shares how he created the Bulbstorm community for anyone to come with their own ideas and share them with others. He also shows how brands can use this new game theory to acquire faithful followers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- How Bart came up with the idea for Bulbstorm
- How to capture the passion people have for ideas and use this to create an engaging community where people have fun
- How brands benefit from the dynamics of sharing passion
- Fun and engaging ways brands become part of the conversation
- What brands can get out of combining their marketing with the sharing of ideas
- Why the new game theory rewards all types of participation
- Why people want to have fun even if they’re doing something serious at the time
- How behavior has changed and why this impacts marketing on Facebook
What do you think about this game theory for brands to build stronger communities? Please leave your thoughts below.