Marcus shares the content strategy he used to increase sales for his pool business. He shows the connection between your blog content and your business growth.
You’ll also discover why content is the soul of your business and is the best sales tool you own.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to extend your reach with content
- Why you should blog about the cost of your products and services
- How to convert your content into sales
- How content makes your customers “sales-ready”
- Why you need to blog about the problems customers have with what you sell
- Why you need to adopt a different approach as a content marketer
- Why story is important for your business
Do you blog about the problems your customers have with your products? How do you use content to make sales? Please leave your comments below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web 3.0 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.