In this video I interview Ramon De Leon, the managing partner of six Domino’s Pizza franchises in Chicago. As you can imagine, this is a very competitive market. But Ramon uses some unique social media marketing tactics that make the difference.
Ramon shares these marketing tips and shows businesses how to use social media to attract local customers and turn them into raving fans.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about social media marketing to local customers:
Social Media Marketing Society (Ongoing Online Training)
Want to confidently secure your future? Is your mission to bring in more revenue, attract better leads, or increase exposure for your company or clients? The Society Media Marketing Society is the ultimate resource for marketers—a place where you can discover new marketing ideas, improve your results, get support, and become indispensable. Join thousands of your peers and receive ongoing training, support from pros, and access to a community of supportive marketers who understand your struggle.
JOIN NOW - SALE ENDS MARCH 5TH!
- How to use print marketing pieces to generate conversations and get more customers.
- Why you should consider promoting your customers.
- How to encourage people to come to your local business.
- How to use photos to create an experience online.
- How to use Twitter for real-time monitoring and what to look for.
- The biggest thing businesses forget to do on Foursquare and why it makes the difference.
- How to create stories for customers to talk about when they get back to their offices.
- How to put out a social media fire.
- How to get customers to brag about your products.
Connect with Ramon on Twitter @ramon_deleon and look him up the next time you’re in Chicago.
How do you turn customers into raving fans? What tips do you have to share for local businesses? Please share them in the comment section below.