Rohit talks about how to put personality back into your company to tell a better story about what you do, get people to believe in your company and tell everyone about it.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Personality matters because people matter. Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video about how to humanize your company:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- What you can do get personality back
- Where to focus your attention to humanize your company
- How to identify the employees who are your “accidental spokespeople”
- How to cultivate these people to become a voice for your company
- Why Innocent Drinks has a great personality
- How to find the right backstory model for your company
- How to humanize your brand
How do you humanize your company? What tips do you have to share? Please share them in the comment section below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web 3.0 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.