You’ll discover the steps needed to build your own brand equity with social media, along with some great tips for both the self-employed and people who work for large companies.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Get Expert Social Media Marketing Training from the Pros
Want to get ahead of the competition and learn how to diversify your social marketing strategy?
Learn from the industry's most trusted experts, rub elbows with other smart marketers, and take your marketing to the next level during this 3-day event in sunny San Diego, California.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- Why you need to carve out your position and brand equity
- How to start branding yourself on social media if you don’t have any brand equity online
- Why you need to use your name on social media
- How to brand yourself on your Facebook business page
- How Mari brands herself and what she does to craft the brand she represents
What do you do to build your brand equity? How has your branding helped you? Please leave your comments below.
Curious about Web3?
Follow the Web3 Business podcast to find out how Web3 will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.