Chris shares the foundation pieces you need to build a successful business blog and explains how to create killer content to engage your audience and get the results you want from blogging. Chris also talks about the role blogs play within a good social media ecosystem and how this helps you connect with your audience.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
- Know why you want to blog, who you’re creating the content for and what you want to get out of it
- Target your customers when you write because if you simply write in general about your topic you’ll only attract your peers
- Take advantage of the popularity of list posts
- Use stories because they never go out of fashion
- Draw from real experience to show more emotions and engage readers as a person so they can connect with you on a human level
- Don’t give up too soon
- Grow a thick skin and learn how to deal with the personal attacks that come with blogging and putting yourself out there
Do you blog? What tips do you have to share about blogging? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.