Dennis shares tips on how to set up a successful Facebook strategy for local businesses.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to use Facebook to capitalize on reaching local markets
- The number of fans brands want to have on Facebook
- Why you need to build a critical mass for successful Facebook marketing
- Why you need to leverage the existing friends your business already has
- How to know whether the Facebook fans you have are a worthwhile investment
- How social lead generation is different
- What analytics you need to track social lead generation
- Why small brands are better at Facebook marketing
- How to start with a solid marketing strategy
- What you can learn from communication problems already encountered on email marketing
Does your business have a successful Facebook strategy? What tips do you have to share about leveraging your Facebook marketing? Please leave them below.