Dennis shares tips on how to set up a successful Facebook strategy for local businesses.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Become the Social Media Marketing Rockstar for Your Business
Meet your secret team that makes you look like a social media genius and empowers you to embrace change! We’re a genuine community of marketers from your friends at Social Media Examiner. And we’re here to support you. Think of us as your career insurance policy. We keep you focused on what matters. We make sure you won’t be left behind as the changes keep coming. Join the Social Media Marketing Society. Get access to monthly online training, expert support, and a thriving community of marketers who will empower you to succeed.CLICK HERE TO ENVISION A BETTER FUTURE
- How to use Facebook to capitalize on reaching local markets
- The number of fans brands want to have on Facebook
- Why you need to build a critical mass for successful Facebook marketing
- Why you need to leverage the existing friends your business already has
- How to know whether the Facebook fans you have are a worthwhile investment
- How social lead generation is different
- What analytics you need to track social lead generation
- Why small brands are better at Facebook marketing
- How to start with a solid marketing strategy
- What you can learn from communication problems already encountered on email marketing
Does your business have a successful Facebook strategy? What tips do you have to share about leveraging your Facebook marketing? Please leave them below.