Dennis shares tips on how to set up a successful Facebook strategy for local businesses.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- How to use Facebook to capitalize on reaching local markets
- The number of fans brands want to have on Facebook
- Why you need to build a critical mass for successful Facebook marketing
- Why you need to leverage the existing friends your business already has
- How to know whether the Facebook fans you have are a worthwhile investment
- How social lead generation is different
- What analytics you need to track social lead generation
- Why small brands are better at Facebook marketing
- How to start with a solid marketing strategy
- What you can learn from communication problems already encountered on email marketing
Does your business have a successful Facebook strategy? What tips do you have to share about leveraging your Facebook marketing? Please leave them below.