Amber shares why social media monitoring is so important and what you need to monitor to get the most value out of your social media activities.
You’ll find out why social media is the new phone and what this means to your business. Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business (Online Training)
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty.
You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.CLICK TO LEARN MORE: ANALYTICS TRAINING
- How to find out what people are saying, what your competition is doing and what’s happening in your industry
- How to tie your monitoring back to metrics to measure social media results to improve awareness, sales and loyalty
- What the Red Cross does right in social media
- How blogging and social media impact your metrics
- Whether controversy is a good idea on your blog
- Where to learn how to integrate social media into your business
Read the book Amber co-authored with Jay Baer, The Now Revolution, to find out how to be a social company and how to engineer social from the inside out. And connect with Amber on Twitter @ambercadabra, at Radian6 and on her blog, Brass Tack Thinking.
How do you measure your social media activities? What tips do you have to share on creating a social business? Please leave them below.