In this video I interview Amber Naslund, co-author of the new book The Now Revolution and VP of social strategy at Radian6.
Amber shares why social media monitoring is so important and what you need to monitor to get the most value out of your social media activities.
You'll find out why social media is the new phone and what this means to your business. Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- How to find out what people are saying, what your competition is doing and what's happening in your industry
- How to tie your monitoring back to metrics to measure social media results to improve awareness, sales and loyalty
- What the Red Cross does right in social media
- How blogging and social media impact your metrics
- Whether controversy is a good idea on your blog
- Where to learn how to integrate social media into your business
Read the book Amber co-authored with Jay Baer, The Now Revolution, to find out how to be a social company and how to engineer social from the inside out. And connect with Amber on Twitter @ambercadabra, at Radian6 and on her blog, Brass Tack Thinking.
How do you measure your social media activities? What tips do you have to share on creating a social business? Please leave them below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS