Amber shares why social media monitoring is so important and what you need to monitor to get the most value out of your social media activities.
You’ll find out why social media is the new phone and what this means to your business. Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - STARTS MAY 24TH!
- How to find out what people are saying, what your competition is doing and what’s happening in your industry
- How to tie your monitoring back to metrics to measure social media results to improve awareness, sales and loyalty
- What the Red Cross does right in social media
- How blogging and social media impact your metrics
- Whether controversy is a good idea on your blog
- Where to learn how to integrate social media into your business
Read the book Amber co-authored with Jay Baer, The Now Revolution, to find out how to be a social company and how to engineer social from the inside out. And connect with Amber on Twitter @ambercadabra, at Radian6 and on her blog, Brass Tack Thinking.
How do you measure your social media activities? What tips do you have to share on creating a social business? Please leave them below.