In this video I interview John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing and author of the books Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine.
John shares great tips for small businesses to get more out of social media. He also identifies the key social media trends to focus on to make your marketing simple and effective in bringing in more money.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video. Also keep reading to learn how you can win private coaching with John.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
Looking for something to make your life easier?
Discover the tools we recommend to drive engagement, save you time, and boost sales across your entire marketing funnel or business.
Whether you need help planning content, organizing social posts, or developing your strategy, you’ll find something for every situation.FIND YOUR NEXT FAVORITE TOOL
- How social media has impacted small business marketing
- How to more quickly build deeper relationships with prospects
- How to increase your referrals
- Why you need to create the expectation of referrals
- How to get your small business to show up in search results at the early discovery stage
- How to drive customers to your business
- Why it has never been easier or cheaper to start a small business
- Why you need to embrace today's online tools
Connect with John on Twitter @ducttape and check out John's website: Duct Tape Marketing.
Want FREE private coaching with John Jantsch?
Check out our Small Biz Dream Contest.
Do you have a small business? If so, how do you use social media to market your business? Please leave your comments below.
Get Your FREE Course: Web3 for Beginners
Curious about Web3, but don't know where to start or who to trust?
Introducing Web3 for Beginners, a course taught by Michael Stelzner, the founder of Social Media Examiner.
Learn the basics of Web3 and apply it to your business with this FREE comprehensive course.
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE ACCESS