Robert shares the story and strategy behind the company’s successful social media activities. You’ll also learn how Johnson & Johnson’s social media communication is not just about the brand and how they create awareness with YouTube videos.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Put Google Analytics to Work for Your Business
Ever thought, "there's got to be a better way" when it comes to tracking your marketing activities? Are you forced to make decisions based on limited data? With the right training, you can use Google Analytics to measure all of your marketing efforts with certainty. You’ll stop the leaks in your ad spending, justify your marketing spend, gain the confidence you need to make better marketing decisions, and know what’s working at every step of the customer journey. Let the world's leading analytics pro show you the way. Check out our new Google Analytics for Marketers course from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to engage your viewing audience
- Find out the most powerful way to use video
- The best ways to connect with people through video
- How to humanize your brand
- Why engaging content can boost your brand indirectly
- Why engagement is one of the most important aspects of social media
- How video helps people feel connected with your company
What do you think? Do you use video to connect with your audience? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.