Robert shares the story and strategy behind the company’s successful social media activities. You’ll also learn how Johnson & Johnson’s social media communication is not just about the brand and how they create awareness with YouTube videos.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Social Video Summit (Online Training)
Wish you had an engaged social following that turned into customers? Want to succeed with social video, but something’s stopping you? Get ready to be coached by 12 of the world’s best social video marketing pros for an entire week. Each expert is a dedicated specialist. They live and breathe social video, delivering results for their clients every day. And they’ll share their proven strategies with you. You’ll learn from their mistakes, experiments, and successes. Imagine putting their wisdom to work immediately in your business. This is a live online training event from your friends at Social Media Examiner.
LEARN MORE - SALE ENDS April 20TH!
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to engage your viewing audience
- Find out the most powerful way to use video
- The best ways to connect with people through video
- How to humanize your brand
- Why engaging content can boost your brand indirectly
- Why engagement is one of the most important aspects of social media
- How video helps people feel connected with your company
What do you think? Do you use video to connect with your audience? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.