Robert shares the story and strategy behind the company’s successful social media activities. You’ll also learn how Johnson & Johnson’s social media communication is not just about the brand and how they create awareness with YouTube videos.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to engage your viewing audience
- Find out the most powerful way to use video
- The best ways to connect with people through video
- How to humanize your brand
- Why engaging content can boost your brand indirectly
- Why engagement is one of the most important aspects of social media
- How video helps people feel connected with your company
What do you think? Do you use video to connect with your audience? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web 3.0 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.