Robert shares the story and strategy behind the company’s successful social media activities. You’ll also learn how Johnson & Johnson’s social media communication is not just about the brand and how they create awareness with YouTube videos.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Lead the Social Charge Instead of Playing Catch Up
Sick of wondering “What now?” everytime a social platform changes or the market shifts?
Get a look at where the social media marketing industry is headed—before it happens—with insightful trends analysis delivered weekly.
Let the Social Strategy Club be your secret competitive advantage.CLICK TO LEARN MORE
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to engage your viewing audience
- Find out the most powerful way to use video
- The best ways to connect with people through video
- How to humanize your brand
- Why engaging content can boost your brand indirectly
- Why engagement is one of the most important aspects of social media
- How video helps people feel connected with your company
What do you think? Do you use video to connect with your audience? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
Experience The World's Largest Social Media Conference
Quality marketing training, actionable takeaways, and beneficial connections—that's just a fraction of what you can expect at Social Media Marketing World! Join thousands of smart marketers in sunny San Diego this spring and level up your marketing.
🔥 Sale ends Tuesday! 🔥