Lisa tells the story of BlogHer, the fifth largest blog network. She also shares insights and tips for successful blogs and current trends for women bloggers.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Launch Social Projects Faster and Easier
Looking for a content creator, campaign manager, or strategist for your social channels or a special project?
Find the right expert for even the most complicated project or campaign in just a few clicks with our new FindHelp marketplace. You'll have more time to focus on other areas of your business without sacrificing your social presence. Browse highly qualified Facebook and Instagram experts today.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How blogging changes the voice of women
- Why blogging is the perfect tool for women
- Why you should find a community when you start blogging
- How to build your blog community
- What the popular topics are for women bloggers
- How to manage an online community
- How to set up your blog to drive revenue
- Examples of blog-to-book stories
Do you belong to a blogging community? What tips do you have to share for women bloggers? Please leave them below.
Curious about NFTs, DAOs, and Web3?
Follow the Crypto Business podcast to find out how NFTs, social tokens, DAOs (and so much more) will affect your business in the near future.
Every Friday, host Michael Stelzner interviews leading industry experts about what works right now in Web3 and what to expect in the future, so you can prepare your business for the shift, even if you're a total newbie.