Michael is also the SVP of Social Business Planning at Edelman Digital.
Michael shares insights into the key factors that influence how larger businesses can benefit from engaging in social media, and how these activities should be managed.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Attention Agency Owners, Brand Marketers, and Consultants
Introducing the Marketing Agency Show–our newest podcast designed to explore the struggles of agency marketers.
Join show host and agency owner, Brooke Sellas, as she interviews agency marketers and digs deep into their biggest challenges. Explore topics like navigating rough economic times, leveraging AI, service diversification, client acquisition, and much more.
Just pull up your favorite podcast app, search for Marketing Agency Show and start listening. Or click the button below for more information.
Here are some of the things you'll learn in this video:
- Why it's important to have plans in place for different business needs
- What businesses need to keep in mind when expanding globally
- Which tools you need to manage your social media activities
- The importance of having a good social relationship management platform
- Why it's essential to have policies and guidelines for your employees
- How to build trust internally with employees
What do you think? Are you part of a big business that is managing social media effectively? What tips do you have to share? Please leave them below.
3 Days of World-Class Training—Zero Travel!
Travel to Social Media Marketing World off the table? Get all of the great content at a fraction of the price with an On-Demand ticket.
That’s full access to recordings of every keynote, workshop, and session—the ones people travel thousands of miles to see. Don't wait. Get your On-Demand ticket and enjoy actionable content that you can watch anytime, anywhere.