Your Health and Safety
We want you to feel safe at Social Media Marketing World and have an amazing experience.
Here is what will be happening during Social Media Marketing World to keep you safe:
- Increasing regular deep cleaning.
- Distributing hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue.
- Implementing COVID-safe food services.
- Creating a wellness center staffed with trained First Aid personnel.
More things to know:
- San Diego has among the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates of convention destinations, with over 85% of residents vaccinated.
- The San Diego Convention Center remained open throughout the pandemic. As a result, they have helped develop industry-leading approaches to cleaning, disinfection, ventilation, and employee training.
GOVERNMENT MANDATES FOR 1000+ INDOOR EVENTS
Proof of vaccine or a negative test is required, within 24 hours for an antigen test and within 48 hours for a PCR test. Masks are also required indoors, regardless of vaccination status. The current mask mandate is scheduled to end on February 15, 2022. Check back for updates.
- Find detailed information about the required state protocols here.
- If you want to see what the San Diego Convention Center is doing today, go here.
If you have any questions, our support team is here to help – you can reach out to them directly at [email protected].