Your Health and Safety
We want you to feel safe at Social Media Marketing World and have an amazing experience.
Scroll down for vaccination details in the “What You Need to Bring” section.
Here is what will be happening during Social Media Marketing World to keep you safe:
- Increasing regular deep cleaning.
- Distributing hand sanitizer stations throughout the venue.
- Implementing COVID-safe food services.
- Creating a wellness center staffed with trained First Aid personnel.
More things to know:
- San Diego has among the highest COVID-19 vaccination rates of convention destinations, with over 85% of residents vaccinated.
- The San Diego Convention Center remained open throughout the pandemic. As a result, they have helped develop industry-leading approaches to cleaning, disinfection, ventilation, and employee training.
GOVERNMENT MANDATES FOR 1000+ INDOOR EVENTS
As of March 1, 2022, proof of vaccine or a negative test is required, within 24 hours for an antigen test and within 48 hours for a PCR test. Masks are no longer required, regardless of vaccination status.
Learn about the mandates here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
If you are vaccinated, please bring proof. We will accept photographic or digital evidence of your vaccination status.
For those without a vaccine card, California mandates one of the following:
- A negative PCR test result, taken within 48 hours of the time of your conference check-in. There are very few PCR test locations in downtown San Diego and they all require an advanced reservation. Go here for San Diego County testing information.
- A negative antigen test taken within 24 hours of the time of your conference check-in. We suggest you bring an at-home test with you. We will accept a photo of your negative test result. A limited supply of these tests will be available on-location at our Solutions Desk. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Once you receive your badge, no further testing or checks will be required.
If you have any questions, our support team is here to help – you can reach out to them directly at [email protected].