Why Google+ Will Become a Social Media Powerhouse
In this video I interview Jesse Stay, author of Google+ For Dummies and Facebook Application Development For Dummies.
He has a unique experience with both Facebook and Google.
Jesse shares insights behind Google+ and how it compares to Facebook. You’ll discover what Google is doing, how Google+ is different and why Google+ is a social media powerhouse.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How Google’s focus on Google+ impacts social media
- What Google is getting right and what their biggest challenge is
- How Facebook’s approach is different
- Tips to get your Google+ strategy right
- Discover the opportunity today for businesses on Google+
- Why you need to group your audience into different Circles on Google+
- How mobile impacts Google+
Are you on Google+? What tips do you have to share on using Google+ for business? Please leave them below.
Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, and author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers. He's also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast. Other posts by Michael Stelzner »