Do you use Twitter to market your product or service?
Do you want to focus your marketing to reach specific Twitter users with Twitter ads?
Twitter tailored audiences let you target people based on previous engagement with your website or content.
In this article you’ll discover how tailored audiences can put your Twitter ads in front of people who’ve already shown an interest in your business.
Using Twitter Tailored Audiences
In order for your company to take full advantage of tailored audiences, you need an Ad Partner account and a Twitter Ads account.
Do you want more people to see your updates?
If you’re a small business, it can take a while to build up your Twitter followers and that can be frustrating. You may wonder how other companies grow quickly and how you can replicate their success.
In this article you’ll discover five ways to jumpstart visibility for your Twitter profile and tweets.
#1: Follow Twitter Basics
Before you do anything else, be sure you understand a few Twitter fundamentals. You can increase your tweet exposure with just a few tweaks:
- Don’t start tweets with @username. Starting a tweet with @username restricts its visibility to only you, the person you’re tweeting and any mutual followers. Your reach is automatically cut short!
- Don’t use more than three hashtags in any one tweet. Too many hashtags in a tweet makes it look spammy and reduces your tweet’s shareability.
- Don’t over-tweet about yourself or your products. The 80/20 rule applies on all social platforms. The 80/20 rule means you spend 80% of the time interacting with and promoting others and 20% of the time promoting yourself and your products.
- Provide as much value as you can. Listen to your followers and the people you follow. What are their pain points? How can you solve those? When you share relevant, interesting tweets (without over-promoting), people see you as an expert and may recommend you to others as an important resource.
Are you still using the standard Twitter backdrop? If you’re looking leave a lasting impression, you should consider swapping out that plain-Jane image for something more exciting.
Your Twitter background helps convey your brand and convey a positive first impression.
This is the second of a two-part series of tips to create a strong Twitter profile. In the first part, we covered the first five steps to creating your Twitter profile. Now let’s talk about your image.
Want to expand your Twitter business network? Looking for a way to get to know someone better before connecting with them outside of Twitter?
Twitter interviews are the answer. Twitter interviews are simply interviews where the conversation is carried out entirely in tweets. Here’s a few of the benefits of Twitter interviews:
- You learn more about the people you interview.
- You show your Twitter audience whom you are interested in connecting with.
- You give others the opportunity to share more about themselves.
Twitter interviews can be fun for everyone when you do them right.
Are you using Twitter and wondering whether it’s doing anything for your business?
Do you have a strategy? Or do you find yourself haphazardly tweeting at all hours of the day about everything from what you had for breakfast to news in your industry?
If so, you need a tweet plan.
What Is a Tweet Plan?
A tweet plan is a series of scheduled tweets used in conjunction with your real-time tweeting. The tweets in your tweet plan are carefully crafted to target your preferred audience. The result: Every day you consistently brand your Twitter presence and attract the attention of the people you want to reach, providing them useful information.
And because your tweets are evergreen, they can be scheduled in advance. This means you only spend a couple of hours writing and scheduling up to 4 weeks’ worth of tweets at a time. Here’s how it works: