Are you looking for a new way to connect with your community?
Google Hangouts On Air are an effective way to showcase your expertise.
In this article you’ll discover what Google Hangouts On Air are, how to create and host them and what happens when they’re over.
The Basics of Google Hangouts On Air
Google Hangouts On Air are a simultaneous public broadcast on Google+ and your YouTube channel. During the Hangout, YouTube live-streams and records the session, then hosts it on your YouTube channel automatically. All that and it’s free too.
Are you interested in adding a bit of splash to your social media marketing mix?
Google+ Hangouts has addressed this issue.
It might be the versatile platform you’ve been waiting for to help capture the attention of an even bigger slice of potential customers.
With Hangouts, you can:
- Video chat instantly with up to nine people.
- Share documents and other files with the group.
- Watch a YouTube video together and chat alongside it.
- Share your screen with others.
- Record sessions for viewing later.
- Broadcast the chat live to anyone.