Are you wondering what tools marketing pros are using successfully?
We asked fourteen well-known marketers to share the latest social media tools they’ve been using.
Discover how you can use these tools to help you to get more out of your social media marketing.
As well as being an absolute joy to use, it captures so many more, ahem, ‘mentions’ online than any other platform I’ve used that it’s become my #1 go-to social mention reference tool.
There are many clever things behind the way Mention is set up. They’ve taken the Apple approach to clean and simple UI to give you great functionality as a default and the power to modify settings to really hone in on what’s important to your circumstances.
Are you wondering what tools can help your social media marketing?
To discover free or low-cost tools to simplify your social media marketing, I interview Ian Cleary for this episode of the Social Media Marketing podcast.
More About This Show
The Social Media Marketing podcast is a show from Social Media Examiner.
It’s designed to help busy marketers and business owners discover what works with social media marketing.
The show format is on-demand talk radio (also known as podcasting).
In this episode, I interview Ian Cleary, the founder of Razor Social—a blog dedicated to social media tools. He’s also the social media tools writer for Social Media Examiner.
Ian shares why as a marketer you should look beyond Google Analytics and Facebook Insights data.
You’ll learn the services available to keep up to date with relevant content and the tools to use to monitor your overall activities across all social channels.
Share your feedback, read the show notes and get the links mentioned in this episode below!
Listen NowYou can also subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Stitcher or Blackberry.
Do you need better tools to help you manage your social media marketing?
Automating some of the more repetitive tasks related to social media can help you be more productive and efficient with the execution of your social media strategy.
To save you time and improve your marketing efforts, I’ll show you three social media tools that will deliver your content efficiently.
#1: Be More Efficient on Facebook
Post Planner, an independent application you install within Facebook, is designed to help you deliver content to your Facebook Page effectively. The app offers paid plans and a free trial. We’ve used the free trial for the demonstration below.
- Automate publishing of selected content to your Facebook Page based on a time schedule that you predetermine.
- Identify trending content to add to your queue.
- Add your blog feed and publish your new posts automatically.
- Crowdsource content from other Post Planner users. If a Post Planner user creates a folder containing content from the top Facebook experts, this folder is available to other Post Planner users to select content from.
- View the latest content from your favorite Facebook Pages, Twitter accounts or blogs from within Post Planner and add articles, tweets or posts to your queue.
- View simple analytics that show you the percentage of people who liked your post, clicked it or commented on it.
- Target your posts based on a selection of details such as gender, age group and level of education and save the target for future use. Link the targeting to a time zone and Post Planner will adjust the publish time.
- Post Planner provides a database of thousands of updates you can search to find ideas for your status updates.
- Upload a bulk file of posts.
These top 10 Facebook apps are, in my opinion, some of the most useful ones for pages when it comes to encouraging fan engagement and giving value to your community.
They are also very easy to use. Some may be familiar to you, but you may find some new gems to try out.
By the way, check out Top Ten Facebook Apps for Building Custom Tabs & Pages. If you are looking for a more comprehensive list, check out the one by Mari Smith: Top 75 Apps for Enhancing Your Facebook Page.
We received over 1400 nominations for our Top 10 Small Business Facebook Page contest.
The list of 20 finalists is pretty impressive! Take a look for yourself below.