Social media has many uses—from making contacts to performing customer service—but driving quality traffic to your site is Twitter’s secret weapon. The big question is this: How can we get more of that lovely attention we crave?
As my recent poll shows, generating incoming traffic is the number-one need that people have right now, and for good reason. Traffic translates into:
- Attention, engagement, conversation and recognition
- Spreading your message far and wide
- Prospects and subscriber opt-ins
- Customers, increased sales and leads
- Media and interviews, which lead to more attention
… and last but not least, an ego boost.
In a previous article here I mentioned the many benefits of Twitter for your business. Now here are seven key points you need to know if you want to get more targeted traffic from Twitter: