Would you like to know how to get the best results with your social media marketing?
We asked twenty-one social media marketing experts to share their best social media tips today.
Here’s what they had to say.
#1: Attract Leads With Facebook Offers
If you’re looking for a new way to attract quality leads using social media, try Facebook Offers.
Facebook Offers are a type of Facebook ad, but they work a bit differently than a traditional Facebook Ad. You can set them up directly from your Facebook Page (no need to go into the Ads dashboard) and they can be created for offline and online businesses.
Although you can use them for many different promotions, I’ve seen the highest conversion rates when marketers use Offers to attract quality leads.
Here’s why they work:
- Offers are promoted in the news feed (as opposed to being placed in the right-hand column on Facebook where you usually see marketplace ads).
- Ads in the news feed can get up to six times more engagement than ads in the right-hand column on Facebook.
- You can hyper-target your Offers to ensure that only the Facebook users who will have a genuine interest in your brand see them.
- When a user clicks on your Offer in the news feed, Facebook sends that user an email to their personal email account outside of Facebook. That means that your Offer is not only seen on Facebook, but now you are getting into the email boxes of interested prospects.
- When prospects open their email, they will see a link to your website or an opt-in page (wherever you choose to send people to claim your offer).
In this video I interview Alex Wheeler, Director of Digital Strategy at Starbucks. Alex shares how Starbucks built a Facebook community of over 7 million fans by asking their community to help them build their official Facebook page.
Alex gives you some useful tips on engaging customers on social media. And you’ll hear details of how Starbucks uses video marketing on different social media channels.You’ll also find out what Alex refers to as their “scrappy” approach to social media.
Be sure to check out some more takeaways below.
Suppose you met an experienced marketing consultant who promised to give you one-hour assignments five days a week for three months to teach you a brand-new marketing channel.
And the result was a detailed marketing plan for that channel.
Suppose the marketing channel was social media? And suppose he only charged you $30?
Would you accept his offer? I thought you might.
The consultant is Dave Evans, a communications expert who now focuses on using social media to market goods and services. His 400-page book is Social Media Marketing an Hour a Day. Here’s a comprehensive review of some of the main tips from this excellent book.