Have you thought about becoming more active in LinkedIn groups?
The connections you make in a LinkedIn group not only expand your network, they enhance your authority and bring in new leads.
In this article I’ll show you how to get the most out of your LinkedIn marketing tactics by being an active member of discussion groups.
Why LinkedIn Groups?
With 160 million monthly active users, LinkedIn falls below competing social networks such as Twitter (241 million), and well below Facebook (over 1 billion). But neither of these social networks can touch LinkedIn when it comes to professional networking and B2B marketing.
Are you currently managing your own LinkedIn group?
Are you considering launching a LinkedIn group?
Keep reading for five tips on how to better manage LinkedIn groups.
Why Start a LinkedIn Group?
Building a LinkedIn group around a specific cause or niche topic can provide many business benefits. You could:
- Build more awareness with your target markets
- Position you and/or your company as an industry thought leader
- Nurture valuable industry relationships
- Showcase and highlight your own thought leadership content
- Generate interest and inquiries for your company
- Convert group members to subscribers and advocates for your brand
As you can see, there are many good reasons to start a LinkedIn group, but it can be very helpful to have some guidelines for managing a successful group after you launch.