Are you currently managing your own LinkedIn group?
Are you considering launching a LinkedIn group?
Keep reading for five tips on how to better manage LinkedIn groups.
Why Start a LinkedIn Group?
Building a LinkedIn group around a specific cause or niche topic can provide many business benefits. You could:
- Build more awareness with your target markets
- Position you and/or your company as an industry thought leader
- Nurture valuable industry relationships
- Showcase and highlight your own thought leadership content
- Generate interest and inquiries for your company
- Convert group members to subscribers and advocates for your brand
As you can see, there are many good reasons to start a LinkedIn group, but it can be very helpful to have some guidelines for managing a successful group after you launch.